Tuesday, March 11, 2008

baby Isaiah





Steven loves his little boy and would hold him all day if he could. He is a wonderful daddy. Morgan & Mariah also love him and always are willing to help me out,they love to hold him,but only when he is not fussy,which lately doesnt leave to much happy times. He has been a fussy baby,and I am trying to deal with him the best I can. Lots of Patience!!

4 comments:

Breanne said...

I am so excited that you have finally decided to venture into the world of blogging for yourself. It is great to be able to keep in touch a little better.

Jared and Davian said...

Cute blog... You will love blogging - it is so addicting! I was so excited to see the link to your blog on Breanne's blog so i couldn't resist checking it out! Your girls have grown up so much since I saw them last. (Probably 2 years or more!) Issaiah is so cute! We need to have a family reunion, there are so many new husbands and babies in the family. It sounds like things are going well. It was nice to see pictures and have a little update on your family again! HAPPY FIRST YEAR ANNIVERSARY TOMORROW!!

Breanne said...

I hope that you plan to put pictures from your Knotts Berry farm trip on here!!!

Ma'ama said...

Ashlee, I found your blog by clicking on Breanne's friends. Hope you don't mind. Congratulations! Isaiah is darling! I can hardly wait to see you all again. I love the kindness in Steven's eyes and he has a very captivating smile. Way to Go! I can not believe how grown up your girls are! Give them a big squeeze for me. Love you all! Aunt Pat