Tuesday, March 25, 2008

EASTER

The first Picture is Isaiah's easter outfit. Daddy picked it out. Isn't it cute. He looks so grown up in it. When my girls were little I have the cutest pictures of them with Easter props so I wanted to do that with Isaiah also. So on Saturday I took him outside to the yard. I could not get that kid to smile for nothing. I tried all different poses and jumped from spot to spot taking them, I bet the neighbors thought i was weried. These 2 were the cutest if I had to choose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the easter outfit! Something about argyle is so cute to me. We missed you guys on easter day, it looks like you had a lot of fun too. You'll have to all come in again soon. Keep posting I love to read it. And I'll see if I can get you any good recipes.