Today was Mariah's first major league softball game. She is the pitcher. They played one of the best teams from last year, and the girls on the other team are a year older than the girls on Mariah's team, so i was a little worried thinking we would get creamed. We were ahead the first few innings, then they came back and beat us 6-5.It was a great game though. We had Ryan, Claire, and Gavin come to support her. Thanks for doing the drive guys. I know its a long one. We love you
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Mariah's first softball game
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mariah you did awesome! Being the pitcher is probably the hardest postion you can be and you did it the WHOLE game. It brought back memories for me watching your team. Your going to just contiue to get better and love it more.
It was fun to see you guys and of cource your little man was cute.
Also great job on the painting Steven! See you guys soon.
How fun!! I can hardly wait go to my kids' games. I was thinking of putting MIllie in soccar this year, but she might still be too young. I might have to wait until next. I wish we were there I would love to come to her games!
Post a Comment