Steven and I were wondering what we were going to do for our 1 yr anniversary. We thought of going to vegas for a few days, leaving the kids with my sister (which she so kindly said she would do) we thought of going to a nice dinner and maybe a hotel, then Steven came up with the idea of going on a family trip to California. Steven's exact words were I didnt just marry you, I married your girls also so lets do something all together. We were both not wanting to leave the baby, so that was a great idea. We left on Sunday morning and drove to knotts berry farm. When we got there we went to dinner, then the girls wanted to go swimming in the heated pool at our hotel. We stayed at the knotts resort. It was very nice. After swimming we went to bed so we would be ready for the next day. We all knew we had alot of walking and fun ahead of us. The next 2 days we spent at the amusement park trying to go on all the rides possible. Mine and Steven's favorite ride was Montezooma's revenge. We also liked The boomarang,riptide,sidewinder, and many others. Morgan's favorite ride was the roller coaster, Jaguar. It was more on the easy side of roller coasters. We had to talk her into riding it for quit a while. She was glad we did.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Trip to Knotts Berry Farm March 16-18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It sounds like you had a great trip and anniversary! I've never been to Knott's Berry Farm but it looks fun! I'm glad you had a good time.
Not to be rude, but hey your my cousin and I love you so I will say what is on my mind. You need to get a tickle me elmo or something for those girls. They never smile, they can't be that miserable. Tell them I said to lighten up and show off their pearly whites. They need to smile and be happy. They are to cute to waste their lives frowning. :)
I agree Breanne, my girls act like they are so miserable, Steven And I were just talking about that. They have it good here, they just don't realize it.
Post a Comment