Saturday, April 26, 2008

look at that grip

turn up your volume and listen to Isaiah say hi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sweet. Oh I hope he's feeling good. Its so funny - he totaly sounds like he says HI right at the begining :) I like the new look. You must be on changing it now bc it was different went i first pulled it up.

Anonymous said...

Me again. I was on the phone with Cox for about an hour and my computer is working much better. COX IS TERRIBLE! Anyway - i was going to tell you - the girl who started thecutestblogontheblock.com is the wife of Ryans co-worker at ECOLAB Crazy. But again your blog looks great.

Breanne said...

That is so cute. I am glad that it all went well and the Dr. couldn't see anything visibly wrong. Keep us updated. we love you. Love, Breanne