Thursday, April 17, 2008

Visiting newborn Taylor Jo Gunter

My cousin Brooke had her first baby April 5. They named her Taylor. She was 7 pounds 3 ounces and was 21 1/4 inches long. Congratulations Josh & Brooke!!
Isaiah laying next to Taylor. He is 3 months older, and he still doesn't look to much bigger than her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know they loook about the same size. Isaiah is such a little guy. We haven't seen Taylor yet hopeful soon. Im sure shes a cutie.

Breanne said...

I tought that I left a message here the other night. It must not have registered. I was saying that I was jealous that you got to see her. I miss being down there amist all the action. Nothing happens here, well except for dad trying to cut his fingers off. That was and is pretty adventurist. He still thinks that he can do more than he actually can. It is really frustrationg for him and us. Sorry got off subject. She is beautiful and I can hardly wait to see her.

Jared and Davian said...

So cute! Isaiah does look like he is the same size in the pictures next to Taylor, but then in other pictures he looks like he would be so much bigger. Wish I was there to visit everyone.... we hope to make a trip down this summer to meet and see all of the new family members!