Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy birthday Morgan!

Happy birthday Morgan! Today is my oldest daughters birthday She is 14! Wow, It seems like just yesterday I was in the hospital giving birth to her. She went from a little 7 pound 11 ounce baby to a beautiful young woman.
14 things I love about Morgan
1. she is very organized
2. her room is always clean
3. she has a sensitive spirit
4. she is shy(like I was growing up)
5. I love her hair (she has thick, straight hair)
6. she has a cute body
7. she is a good girl
8. she loves to read
9. she gets good grades
10. she loves sports & is good at them
11. she is a good friend
12. she is close to me
13. she is a 2nd mom to her little brother
14. I'm so glad I had you Morgan
I love you! This is the first year I am actually not with her on her birthday. She left Thursday night after graduation with her best friends family to the colorado river to camp and go boating, I hope you are having fun and being safe! See you Monday night!


2 comments:

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

Hey! Barb never checks her blog but I asked her if she remembered you and she does. She said to tell you hi!!

Breanne said...

Happy Birthday Morgan! It may seem like it has gone fast to you but I can hardly believe that she is only 14. She seems so much more mature than that.