Isaiah loves his new bumbo. He will sit in that thing for quit a while and just look around. Another good toy to keep him upright after he eats so he wont spit up.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
My new bumbo!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Steven, Ashlee, Morgan, Mariah, Isaiah, & Brynlee
Isaiah loves his new bumbo. He will sit in that thing for quit a while and just look around. Another good toy to keep him upright after he eats so he wont spit up.
3 comments:
How is he doing with spitting up and diariah? Can I say word on here? Did you have his neck looked at? (I know that is a sensitive subject- But don't be upset I am just concerned!)
I'm not upset Breanne, its just that we have never noticed it before and that day you said something right away, and then like 3 other people said something all the same day. It's just the way it was said. I took him to the doctor that following monday, she said it did sound like torticollis. But he had it very mildly. Usually babies don't wont to even move their neck the one way, but he always had. He just had the tilt. Anyway, she gave me some strengthing excersises to do at home, and within 2 weeks I don't see anything now. I took him to the doctor today for a follow up, and she said she couldnt even tell he has it or ever had it. Which is GREAT news. He is doing really good gaining weight. He is now 13 pounds 14 ounces. He is at the 10th percintile for weight. He was always at the 5th or below. My baby is chunking up. I love it. He has no diarrhea now, hasn't for about a week. Still spits up, but we can live with that.
Oh I am so glad that you caught it and took care of it early on. Can't it be really serious if it goes undetected or treated. He is so adorable, you are so lucky to have such beautiful children.
Post a Comment