I miss being pregnant! I think I was about 7 months in this picture
I was looking through my scrapbook pictures and saw this one. My sister and her family came over to our house for the day shortly after I brought Isaiah home from the hospital. My niece brought along her little dolly. They thought it would be funny to dress Isaiah in the dress since he was so little they knew the doll dress would fit him. It was cute, but when Steven came down stairs and saw it on him, he said get that dress off my boy.
Friday, June 27, 2008
flashback Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey you posted on my blog about MA's! Before I even read your comment I had changed what I wrote! I was just on a soap box cause I was so mad she gave my babies the wrong shots! But I'm sorry, you are right they aren't all bad. I just wanted to apologize!!!
I do not understand people who like being pregnant. I hate it. I am miserable the whole time. I ahve a sis in law who cried and cried when she had her baby 3 weeks early because she got jipped the last of her pragnancy. I would have been jumping for joy. Anyway, that is so funny that Reagans babies dress fit Isaiah. That is so adorable.
Post a Comment