Happy fathers day Steven! This is Stevens first fathers day with his son Isaiah. I just want to tell him what a wonderful father he is. He wakes up wanting to hold him, and he falls asleep with him every night. He is so good with him, and Isaiah loves to be in his arms. He is also a wonderful step dad to my girls. It has not always been easy, but he is there for them whenever they need something. He is so good to them in every way. I hope you had a great day!Happy fathers day to my dad! I love you dad, and I am so thankful you are my dad. You are a wonderful man. You always think of others before yourself. You have always been there in my life when I have needed you the most. I am daddies girl! Being single with 2 little girls for 10 years was not a piece of cake. My dad was always there to help with the manly stuff. He would take my car for oil changes, fill up my gas, wash my car, or help me fix things around the house. He is also a wonderful grandpa. He loves all his grandkids so much and always tells people he has the best lookin grandkids around! I know I have not been the perfect daughter dad, but thank you for loving me the way I am.
Happy fathers day to my father in law Thad. I love you! From the first time we met I knew you were special. We have gotton along so good. He calls the house to talk to me all the time,Steven always tells me, dang, I can't believe how much my dad loves you. He would do anything for me. He tells me all the time I remind him of his wife, stevens mom (who passed away several years ago) I hold a special place in his heart. Whenever we go over to his house, he always lets me leave with something from his house, because I tell him all the time How much I love all the things in his house. He has told Steven on numerous occasions,to bad you didn't met her years earlier,She is a keeper. Thanks dad! You always make me feel so good.He is a very generous man! He will give and give to us! Let me not forget, HE LOVES HIS GRANDSON!! He calls our house everyday to see how Isaiah is doing!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Happy fathers day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What would this world be like wothout daddy's? They are priceless.
Post a Comment