Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Isaiah and his cereal

Oh my gosh! I tried giving cereal to Isaiah for the first time on memorial day and he LOVES it. I mixed it with his baby juice. He had his mouth opened nice and wide way before I even got to his mouth. We were cracking up laughing at how excited he got. So now he gets cereal everyday. I took him to the doctor yesterday for a follow up on his weight, since he has always been so little. My little chunky boy is now 13 pounds 14 ounces. He has moved up to the 10th %. He now has a few little rolls on his legs which are so cute. I guess the cereal is working well. Look at those chubby cheeks!!
Pure excitment!!!
The messy face after his cereal is gone

2 comments:

Breanne said...

That is so rotten cute. I love his cheeks and everything about him!

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

Oh man I can't wait to start feeding Ryder cereal. It looks so messy but so much fun. His Dr. said he can start cereal after his 4 month check which is Friday. I hope he takes to it as well as Isaiah did.