Saturday, June 7, 2008

My grandma's 82nd birthday!

Today is my grandma Ballard's 82nd birthday! Yesterday my mom and me and my sister, and my aunt Lois and her 3 girls had a surprise lunch for her at her house. We had wonderful food, and it was decorated so nice. She was very surprised. We all had a good time! Happy birthday Grandma! I love you so much and am so thankful I have a grandma like you. It has been so nice growing up with you close by.Have a great day!

3 comments:

Breanne said...

I so wish that I would have been there. Is that Chicken Chop Salad? LOVE IT! I asked Grams how come we weren't invited? It could be the 700 miles between us. I wish we all lived closer. Distance is the pits.

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

Yeah I don't know about my Dr. either. I think he's pretty good but I definitely don't take everything he says seriously. Ryder does sleep about 11 or 12 hours but he wakes up to eat after about 8 or 9 hours then goes right back to sleep. I'm not gonna make him cry himself back to sleep when he's starving. I'm so frustrated with the cereal thing. I'm going to just stop and try again next week. He's been getting so pissed off at me today because I've tried to force it on him twice! HA! I'm so mean. I feel bad. He finally took it when I put some in his bottle but then I read that is a bad idea because then it'll take longer to spoon feed him. I feel so clueless sometimes. I think I might switch to a different Dr. in the same office because I can see whoever I want. I've seen about 3 different ones and so far I really like the Dr. Ryder saw when he was 2 days old. I think I'm gonna go back to him :)

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

He goes to Dr. Auxier at Gilbert Pediatrics. They have an office in Gilbert and one in Power Ranch. Jon's entire family went to that office and my sister has been taking her kids there for years and I have several friends who recommended them to me. They are like 10 minutes away that's what I like. My sister did say there was a Dr. there that she didn't like but there are about 7 of them to choose from. So I'm just gonna switch back to that first one.