yesterday the 7th of July Isaiah turned 6 months old! He is half way to the big 1st birthday. He loves his food. He has had cereal, pears,applesauce, sweet potatos, so far no allergies. He is such a good baby, but VERY spoiled. He loves to be held by daddy, mommy, and his 2 big sisters. That poor baby is never going to learn to crawl, because he is held ALL the time. He is at the stage now where if he sees me, he cries and wants me to hold him. It is sooo cute! He is defintly a mommies boy. He goes in next week for his 6 month wcc, so I will left everyone know how big he is then.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
6 months old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
6 months old! What a great stage of life that is! And what a cutie he is! Hope his dr. appt goes well!
Jess
Hey Ashlee... I am glad you found my blog. I can't believe how big your girls are. What fun to add a boy to the mix! Looks like you are doing well. I will keep checking your blog! :)
Post a Comment