I know, I know! You all are probably wondering why I let my 11 1/2 year old have a myspace page. First of all, I will tell you I have never been a fan of myspace. I think a bunch of weirdos are on there. I did let Morgan have one a few months back, so after Mariah has been bugging me for the past month for one, I gave in. I did tell them both that they need to make it private, and I have to know their passwords so I can get on and check whenever I wanted. I told them they better only talk to their friends, nobody they don't know, and to lie about their name and location on the profile page. Mariah was so excited when I told her she could have one. She started posing for the camara to get some cute pictures of her to put on her picture page. Here are some pictures of her I wanted to share.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Mariah & myspace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The first picture is my favorite! She has such a beautiful smile. I can't believe your girls are growing up. I remember when they were born
& playing at the cabin with them. What happened??
You better watch out with them on myspace. They might find someone worse than a weirdo...their future husbands! I always have to laugh when people talk bad about myspace since that is where Zach and I met. :) She does have a beautiful smile.
The first picture is also my favorite. They are growing up way to fast. Seriously where does the time go? Crazy! Your girls are beautiful and look way too mature for their age.
Post a Comment