Wednesday, July 30, 2008

my 2 best friends!

I had both my best friends move away from me in the past 4 years. Crystal moved to Atlanta for a job offer she couldn't refuse. Then Rachel just left last year to New Jersey. Her husband got a job there. I miss them both sooo much. Crystal is such a sweet, caring person. She has the most giving heart of anyone I know. She is a single mother of a 12 yr old boy. I hope one day she finds Mr. right. He would be the luckiest man on earth. Rachel is the funnest person to hang out with. Her and I just laugh and laugh when we are together. We used to work together, and when we were hating our job, she always found something funny to say and we would be laughing all the time at work. Man I miss that girl! I have never laughed so hard until I met her. Both girls happened to come back down to Arizona for a visit this summer. I got to hang out with them both and have some fun. They also got to meet Isaiah for the first time. I want to thank them for the wonderful friendships we have with each other. You two girls hold a special place in my heart! I love you both!

No comments: