Wednesday was morgan's first day of being a freshman. Scary! She was excited but a little nervous as well. I was nervous for her. I remember high school. The fear of not having the same lunch period as your friends, the fear of not knowing anyone in one of your classes in case you had to pair up,the fear of falling on the stairs in front of hundreds of kids,the fear of not finding your classroom before the bell rings. She had all the same fears as I did way back when. The school she is going to just opened last year, so they only have freshman and sophmores there. I love that idea. No bullying seniors! The school is small but nice. I do believe they are still in the process of adding to it, but they knew they had a few years since it is not all grades yet. They are now in the process of building a football field, and adding some grass and trees. Anyway, she is in some honor classes, Hope it wont be to hard for her. Her favorite class is her last period(sports medicine). Her best friend is in that class, and she says some HOT guy is in there also. Hope he notices her soon.(lol) She can't wait until softball season starts, so she can try out. Have a great freshman year Morgan. I love you!
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Morgans' 1st day of school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is so grown up. It kills me. I remember when they were both just tiny little gorls. I see them know and think where did the time go? I am sure you have the same feelings. It scares me that Millie will grow up and I will have missed it.
Post a Comment