Tuesday was morgans freshman orientation at her new high school. She went to bed early monday night and had to wake up at 4:45 to get ready to catch the bus at 6:30. School starts at 7:25. That seems so early to me. She wakes up good in the mornings, so I'm not to wrorried about her not being able to get up. I can not believe she is a freshman. WOW! She had different emotions about what she was feeling. A little scared, a little excited. The first picture is her eating a healthy breakfast that I woke up so early to make. (smile) HAVE A GOOD DAY MORGAN
OFF TO THE BUS STOP
Thursday, August 7, 2008
She's a freshman!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is incredibly early. Everyday they start that early or just orientation day? Good mama to make the breakfast. I better start practicing going to bed at night so that I can wake up early. Millie start preschool in a couple weeks, she will need a good healthy breakfast before she leaves. The sad part is it is in the afternoon (noon to 2:30) but I will still need practice. Come to think of it she should really have lunch too before she goes. Oh brother I am not a morning person. Heaven help us!
Post a Comment