A little stupid I know, but I am a real sad. Isaiah is 7 months now and I have not had to buy 1 container of wipes yet. I got so much diapers and wipes at my baby shower, that the wipes have lasted me until now. My last 2 bags of wipes.(sniff,sniff) I only have bought diapers because I had coupons,and then I have bought stage 3. I have some great family and friends! Thanks guys, you saved us alot of money so far.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
The time has come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The Kirkland wipes are my absolute favorite wipes. I don't have a costco card here because the Costco is way far away from us. But whenever we go stay with my sis.in law I make sure we go there even if all I need is wipes and sh lives an hour away.
Post a Comment