Isaiah stands up on everything now! What a big boy! This picture he is so happy he stood up from holding on to his jungle gym. Look at that happy boy!
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Happy to be standing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Steven, Ashlee, Morgan, Mariah, Isaiah, & Brynlee
Isaiah stands up on everything now! What a big boy! This picture he is so happy he stood up from holding on to his jungle gym. Look at that happy boy!
3 comments:
So cute! Ryder is crawling also but started standing up before he crawled. It was crazy! I think he wants to skip crawling altogether and just walk! Isaiah does look like a happy baby.
Such a happy face!
He looks so cute there. Sorry about the list thing. I changed my list a couple of days ago from just a plain list to a blog list and there were a couple that I missed and haven't gone through and put back on yet.
Post a Comment