Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Isaiah & Parker

I joined a moms group here in my city a week or so ago.I am looking for new friends that live by me, and looking to get out of the house a few hours each week to do something with Isaiah. So far, I went to a BBQ,(a whole family event), a mommy and me stoller walk, and lunch at peter piper pizza. Isaiah has a new buddy Parker. Parker is 5 months old, and the cutest little thing. I think as Parker gets a little bigger and learns to crawl, they will have so fun. Thank you Stephanie for sharing Parker with us.

2 comments:

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

Hey! Cute new pics! I haven't had much of a chance to blog stalk lately. I've been way too busy. I had a lot of catching up to do on yours. E-mail Michelle at mmcghan@live.com to order a Scentsy. You can also look up her page at www.scentsy.com/mmcghan. You should get one you'll love it!

Jonathan, Jennifer, Christian, & Scarlett said...

I've really got to get to a Meetup outing so Christian can hang out with Isaiah and Parker. He needs to make friends with somebody whose name isn't "Mommy" or "Bella" (the dog). :)

Jennifer