Friday, September 19, 2008

splashing at the splash pad!

Wednesday we went to a splash pad here in town with 2 of my new friends from my moms group. They both have little boys. Christian is 10 months, and Parker is 5 months. Isaiah loved the water. We will for sure go back again. He loved it.



3 comments:

Tranchell Family said...

It is the perfect age to take them places like that. He is so cute!

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

I appreciate the offer, but I also sell scentsy candles. Thanks

Alisa said...

Hey Ashlee!
I do remember you from high school! Even though that seems like a million years ago. I love your dad. I got to know him when we all went to Europe a few years back.

I have heard of Scentsy...I LOVE them! I use it all the time. Unfortunately, I just started Nursing School and am incredibly busy and stressed most days. I don't think I could host a party right now but I will check out the website. I'm running low on my Home Sweet Home...which is my favorite scent!

Good to hear from you! Take care...