Friday, September 5, 2008

THEN & NOW

I remember when we first got this toy. We layed Isaiah down on it and he just layed there looking at all the colors and listening to the music. He couldnt reach for any of the toys yet, he was just a little boy. Now he loves it,and grabs and kicks all the hanging toys. He is sitting in the middle of it now. My baby Isaiah is growing up so fast. He will be 8 months in 2 days! Wow!!BEFORE!!
AFTER!!

I was just noticing the last few post Isaiah has not been dressed, and just in his diaper. That makes me laugh because we have TONS of boy clothes for him, more than enough.Remember he is spoiled by grandpa Thad?!! I guess since we are usually home all day, why get dressed, right?

1 comment:

Tranchell Family said...

He looks so chubby and cute! Nakie baby pictures are the best, plus it is so hot you don't feel bad not putting them in clothes. Sophie is always just wearing a diaper!