You would think Isaiah was cold since he was all wrapped up in this thick blanket. Sister just wanted to cuddle with him.
Friday, October 10, 2008
All wrapped up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Steven, Ashlee, Morgan, Mariah, Isaiah, & Brynlee
You would think Isaiah was cold since he was all wrapped up in this thick blanket. Sister just wanted to cuddle with him.
3 comments:
Yes, I work for Dr. Wolk's office. Are you a patient there? I worked there for a year and then quit when I had Ryder and said I was never going back but then Jon didn't have a job for 3 months so I needed to go back to work and they took me part-time. I have a really nice schedule. I love it.
how funny. I worked for dr.loos office. It is family practice in chandler. We were the next building over, closer to the hospital. I worked there for 5 years before I quit after Isaiah was born. We sent patients over there all the time. So you work with Jewell??
Yep! Jewel is still there.
Post a Comment