Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I HAVE BEEN TAGGED!!!

8 OBSESSIONS
1. reading blogs
2. talking about how wonderful SCENTSY is
3. Isaiah
4. always picking up my house
5. diet soda
6. my SCENTSY warmer and all the wonderful Scents I have
7. trying to find ways to earn a little money
8. My family

* 8 WORDS OR PHRASES I USE OFTEN
1. hello baby bear
2. I love you
3. is your homework done
4. are you almost home
5. did you unload the dishwasher
6. no, dont touch Isaiah
7. are you a big boy
8. have you heard of Scentsy


8 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
1. see all my children graduate from college
2. see all my children get married
3. go on a nice vacation ALONE with my husband
4. make sure most of our debt is paid off
5. be a grandma
6. travel
7. own a cabin, or RV
8.make sure all my kids are ok

* 8 THINGS I'VE LEARNED
1. I am not perfect
2. money does not grow on trees
3. Life in general is hard work
4. to strive to be a better mother each day
5. Isaiah wants to be held all day, but I can't get much done if I hold him
6. my husband works his booty of for us
7. we will always have bills
8. having big dogs tears up our yard

8 PLACES I WOULD LOVE TO GO
1. Hawaii
2. australia
3. disneyland(when Isaiah gets older)
4. New York
5. anywhere in the East coast
6. Germany (since Steven lived there for 5 years)
7. to the bathroom by myself
8. running errands by myself

8 THINGS I CURRENTLY WANT OR NEED
1. I want more money
2. a landscaped backyard
3. new tile in the kitchen
4. a big pantry
5 to lose weight
6. new clothes
7. all of us to be happy and content with what we have
8. the perfect part time job

THAT WAS NOT EASY! I tag Jennifer, LAra, and whoever else wants to do this. Have fun!!
*

1 comment:

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

Oh man I need to catch up. I just barely saw that you had tagged me. Well I better get on that post!