Morgan has a job! No, she is not 16 yet, only 14, but she has a regular babysitting job every Monday and Thursday from 4-6. The mom is home at the time, but she is busy trying to clean her house and start dinner. She has 2 little kids, Kiada and Korben. Kiada is 3 and Korben is 11 months, so as us mothers know, it is hard to get anything done when little ones are in the way, thats when Morgan comes in the picture. She watches and plays with the kids will mom is busy doing motherly duties. They live down the street from us, so Morgan can just walk over there which makes it nice. She gets 5.00 a hour if mom is home, and if she babysits any other times when she is not home ,she gets 7.50. Morgan loves the kids. She thinks Kiada is soo cute! This has given Morgan some extra money to have on hand for things SHE wants to buy! It also teaches her responsibility with the children and her money. She has a habit of wanting to blow her money as soon as she gets it. I am trying to teach her to SAVE! Morgan is WONDERFUL with kids! She has been soooo good with Isaiah. I swear when he grows up, he will think he has 2 moms. She can get him to sleep better than I can. He loves her!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We love havin Morgan come, and it keeps me sane!
I would love to have a babysitter like that!!!! By the time we can afford it my kids will have kids of their own! I bet she does a great job and its always fun to have your own money!
Post a Comment