
For those of you that don't know, I became a Scentsy Consultant Sept 24. Scentsy wickless candles are AWESOME! They have over 80 different scents to choose from. I have many favorites already. I love the Autumn sunset, coconut lemongrass, cranberry spice, cinnamon vanilla, just to name a few. I have a warmer in my bathroom, warmer in the kitchen, and a plug -in in the family room, and 2 more plug-ins on there way. The girls each want one. ANyway, to make a long story short... I have already moved up the ladder to a certified consultant. To reach that, you have to sell 1,000 in scentsy product. I have already done that in my 1st month. I have also reached another level... where you have to sell 1,500 in the first 60 days of signing up, to get a bonus on your next check. I have reached that as well. I am so proud of myself... and I am constantly reading the Scentsy forum to get more great ideas from other Scentsy Consultants. I am officially addicted!! I love the smell of Scentsy. If I didn't, I think it would be alot harder to sell. Scentsy sells itself.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Scentsy addict!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Ashlee (this is Duane's wife),
He read your comment and has looked at your blog, he just doesn't know anything about blogging and is super busy but says hi! I love scentsy too, my friend in a consultant. I like the baked apple pie and lucky in love...
Congratulations, Ashlee! Good job!
I'm glad you're doing so well with it. I love my Scentsy. My favorite smells are pumpkin roll, black raspberry vanilla, sugar cookie, and lucky in love. They are SO YUMMY! When my mom bought mine for me it was hard to choose only a few scents.
Post a Comment