I am sure many of you guys are aware of the http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com NieNie and her husband were involved in a terrible plan crash that left them with severe burns on their bodies. They are both still in the hospital with many months of recovery and therapy. I have been reading NieNie's blog for months now and touched with how many people have helped in the recovery. I am wanting to do the same. I have contacted a friend of NieNie, and she told me to just explain what I am doing on my blog to help. I am a Scentsy Consultant. I have offered the family 10% of what I make starting now through December 10 to go to the family. If you order during those dates, you will get the stuff back in time for Christmas. So please go to my website at www.scentsy.com/ashleedurham and buy some of the awesome smelling Scentsy products or contact me through this blog or email at adurham17@cox.net and I can order for you. If you have any questions please feel free to call me at 480-236-3544.Thank you all so much for helping a family in need!If you go through me, shipping will be free if I have orders seperate or combined that total 150.00.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment