Sunday, December 7, 2008

11 months today!

Today Isaiah turned 11 months old. WOW! I cannot believe he will be 1 in another month. He is such a mommy's boy! If i leave the room for a minute, he will cry because he can't see me. Isaiah loves to dance to music, whenever he hears music on t.v. or the radio, or if we sing to him, he dances. Isaiah says dada when he wants more of anything. When I am feeding him and he is done chewing, he says dadada to tell me he wants more. Isaiah also knows the word NO. If he is getting in to something he shouldnt I tell him No, he looks at me, then I move him. He usually goes right back to it, then looks at me, like he is waiting for me to say no. It's pretty cute. When I sing twinkle twinkle to him, he does the hand motion. I have been teaching him that for about a month now. He also loves 5 little monkeys jumping on the bed. He does the monkeys jumping on the bed with his hands. It is adorable. I cannot believe how much he is growing up. He is still very attached to his bottle and doesnt do to good with sippy cups. So that might be a challenge when he turns 1. ANyway, just wanted to let you all know a little about my boy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sure is tough to see our children grow up. It would be so great if they could just stay little. what a cutie you have!