Isaiah went to see our favorite doctor, Dr. Monroe for his 12 mo wcc. He went from a little 5 pound 14 ounces newborn to 21 pound 14 ounce 1 yr old. To us that seems big, but he is still only in the 20 % for weight, and his height is 28, little shrimp. But at birth he was 17 inches, so he has come along way. He still loves his bottle and pacifier. Not sure how and when I will make him stop that. He is getting better with his sippy cup and wanting to drink out of it. He is not walking, but i am sure it will happen within a few weeks. Dr says he looks great and is very pleased with everything.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Isaiah's 12 month WCC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can't believe he is one year old already...that means it won't be long before Madison is that old! Yikes! A friend's pediatrician told her to not try to take her daughter's pacifier away until she is two. I've heard that if you cut the tip off of the nipple of the pacifier and each week cut a little bit more off then after just a little while the kid won't want it anymore. I think I heard that from Marie Osmond. :)
Hope you're doing well!
Haha, life is good on my end. Glad to hear Isaiah is healthy!
What an adorable little guy! Hope you had a great Christmas!
Sorry Ashlee, that last comment was from me, Shelly, my daughter Jenna had been on before me and I forgot to change the ID. oops, I've gotta watch that.
Post a Comment