I cannot believe my baby turned 1 today! Where did the time go? Today as I was watching him play, I thought back to a year ago, and me just having my baby shower January 5, since i wasn't do until February 7. Steven and I went shopping after my baby shower for the few things I didn't get that we needed. We got home and then Steven put the batteries in the diaper pail, i stocked his diapers in my diaper stacker, i hung up his clothes, vaccummed his room, and I looked at Steven and told him, "I'm ready now" I went to bed about 9:00, then I woke up at 10:30 thinking I peed the bed, I ran into the bathroom, and got in the shower, then Steven comes in and says what is wrong, I told him I think I just peed, well, the water kept on trickling down my leg, so I called my mom, and then the doctor on call, they both said, Ashlee your water broke you need to get to the hospital. We got to the hospital at midnight, then I had him that monday at 4:17 pm. I guess he was ready to enter this world. He waited until he heard me tell daddy that I was ready as well. I have had such a wonderful time staying hom with him this past year and watching him grow. He went from a little peanut to a chubby little boy who loves to eat. He will eat everything! He has 2 dimples on each side that I think are so dang cute. He is so precious, i am so glad I had a boy after my girls. Don't forget though, during my first ultrasound they told me I was having a girl, so for about a month we thought we were having little Savannah. We had clothes bought and her bedding picked out. It is sorto funny now to think how excited I was about having another girl. I am so glad she was wrong about the sex. I wouldn't trade my boy for anything. Happy birthday mocha (his nickname,a mixture of black & white) I love you and look forward to many many more years to come!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Today is Isaiah's 1st Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday to the big birthday boy, "Mocha." I love the nickname!!! :) And I love the story you told about the hours before his birth! So cute!
And might I say how envious I am that your baby boy eats everything! That's so nice! I think Isaiah needs to have a chat with Christian about how yummy food is and how it should be EATEN ... not thrown down to the dog for entertainment. Ha!
Awww what a cutie! Happy Birthday Isaiah!!! How exciting!
I love hearing people's birthday stories. You never know what you have coming to you in your life, but isn't it nice when it is something you didn't even know you couldn't live without?
Happy 1st Isaiah!
I can't believe he is a year old already! Time goes so fast. He is a really cute little guy we hope he had a great day.
Post a Comment