Oh my gosh, my boy is a handful! I can now say I am busy during the day just chasing him and telling him NO all day. He loves to play and get into everything that is not a toy. His new things are opening the kitchen cupboards that aren't locked yet and dumping all the plastic containers on the floor, then crawling over to the water dispenser and pushing that down and letting the water run all over the floor, until i get to him. He loves crawling up the stairs, he loves eating anything he finds on the kitchen floor, and up in our room, he takes all the scrapbook pictures that I have ready to scrapbook and throws them all on the floor, and any clean clothes that are sitting on my hope chest to fold, he grabs them and throws them down on the floor. WOW! He is keeping me busy, i miss the times where he would just lay on a blanket, so i could have MY time, I guess those days are over. Then I tell him to give me kisses, and he shakes his head NO! He is a stinker, but a dang cute one.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
I miss the days....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Christian is doing a lot of that, too! Should make for an exciting day for you on Friday having both boys together. :) Although, I'm sure Christian will be so intrigued with all the new toys that he won't wander off too far. :)
That sound so familiar! Sophie is into everything. He is really cute and he looks like he is doing great post surgery. Poor little guy the pictures in the previous posts make me sad! Hope you are doing well.
Oh yes I am going through the same thing although Ryder WILL give me kisses :) It's surprising that he still does though because I ask for them constantly and I'm sure it's annoying to him. Don't you hate stairs? I do. I'm constantly following Ryder up the stairs because he took a spill one time and it scared me half to death. Ryder also likes to take laundry (dirty or clean) and throw it around my room. Little boys are crazy!
Post a Comment