I cannot believe that Morgan is 15. WOW! where did this time go? I still remember her as a cute little baby. Morgan is a good girl, and her and I have gotton really close these last few years! She tells me everyting! Her best friend Mckinsey's mom paid for her and Mckinsey to go to the Taylor Swift concert a few days before her birthday. She had a great time. Taylor Swift is her favorite music artist. I gave her money to buy a shirt, so these pictures she has the shirt on. I love you morgan. I cannot believe she will be getting her permit in about 6 months. SCARY!!
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Morgan is 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a fun birthday party. Aren't friends great! I love Taylor Swift, I bet the concert was awesome!
Cute! I am so glad she got to go to that concert, I'm jealous.
Post a Comment