Sunday, October 18, 2009

sleeping/happy boy

Steven and I were out with Isaiah running errands this day. We were out for a few hours and Isaiah was getting tired. As we were driving him home so we could lay him down for a nap..he was falling asleep. I would turn around in my seat and try to keep him awake. I was singing songs,taking pictures with my camara, and tickling him. I kept saying...I'm going to take a picture, then I would snap a pic. He was laughing and smiling..but then he would try to shut his eyes and sleep. we were not letting him. So look at the pics closely. Some he is laughing and smiling,others he is trying to shut his eyes and sleep. It was so funny!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe from one set of pictures to another how much he has grown. So cute!