January 7 my baby turned 2. I cannot belive it has already been 2 years that I gave birth to the cutest little boy ever.He went from a small preemie of just 5 pounds 14 ounces to such a big boy. Steven and I couldn't imagine life without him. He has brought us all so much joy. He says the cutest things and repeats everything you say. He has his own words for certain things. For instance chips he calls talopelop. not sure where he got that word, but that is now what we call chips. He also calls Morgan and Mariah (Emma). He started calling Mariah Emma when he was about 19 months. Not sure where he got Emma, but if we say where is Mariah, or show him a picture of Mariah, he will always say Emma. or if she walks in a room he says Emma. Then about 3 months ago, he started calling Morgan Emma as well. So I have 2 Emma's in the house. We think it is so cute and will call them Emma from time to time as well. His new favorite movie is Cars. He will watch that movie all day long. It is not a surprise though since he loves cars, trains,airplanes, trucks, tractors. I am trying to potty train him. He will sit on the potty but does not go. When he goes in his diaper he will always tell us, so I guess that is a good sign, right? He will go and get us a diaper, so it seems like he doesn't want to be in it. If i worked real hard at it, i bet a few more months he will be potty trained. He is still agreat eater. He eats everything! He loves fruits and vegetables, chicken, noodles, bread, chips, really just about anything. I am so lucky he is not picky. We love you Isaiah.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Isaiah is 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment