Friday, February 12, 2010

Isaiah's 1st major accident

I was outside with Isaiah while he was riding his little bike that he pushes with his legs. He was riding on the sidewalk and it flipped over and he fell head first on the sidewalk. As soon as I picked him up, he was screaming and had a HUGE goose egg on his forehead. I freaked out and ran inside and put ice on it, then called the Dr to see if he needed to come in. It was 10 minutes after 5 and they were already closed. I felt horrible but I called his wife because she is a customer of mine, so I had her cell phone. She then called the office and Dr said to tell me to come in and he would look at him. I rushed over to the office, Isaiah was crying the whole way there. Dr. Monroe said it was huge but Isaiah seemed ok and was alert and walking. We just watched him carefully that day. What a scare! That happened about 2 1/2 weeks ago and he still has a knot under the skin, and a little scar from where he cut him.

No comments: