March 6 was a Saturday. I decided I wanted to take the kids to Verrado park and hang out for a little bit. We all got in the car, drove over to Circle K and got us all some drinks and snacks. I let Morgan drive since she had her permit. We got gas then drove out of cricle K parking lot to the stop sign. We were waiting to turn right onto Watson when out of the blue we felt a loud hit from behind. Morgan and I looked at each other like what just happened, then we felt the hit again. We realized we were hit. We pulled over and got out. I started screaming at the girl and asking what the heck she is doing, then I just started crying. We called 911, because Morgan said her neck hurt. I called Steven at work, he rushed over to comfort us. He wanted us all taken to the hospital just to make sure we were all ok. My car then got taken to the auto body shop to get fixed. It was there for 2 weeks, so we had a rental. I am so glad my car is fixed and back. I love my Altima! I felt so sorry for Morgan since she was driving and she doesn't even have her license yet. She knows it was not her fault, but she was still sad.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
car accident
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is a bummer. Zoey and I were in an accident a week before my wedding, not our fault and totally a pain. I hate accidents. Glad you are all well and your car too!
Post a Comment