Isaiah is going to have a playmate! We are all so excited. Yes we had this all planned. We have been trying a few months now, and it finally happened. I am due January 25. I am praying I don't go a month early like Isaiah was because that will be putting it around Christmas time, not happening ( I hope) Isaiah's birthday is January 7, so I am sure this baby will be born real close to that. I don't care what we get, but I would prefer another boy. It would be alot easier. We have all Isaiahs clothes and toys and all boy colors. Steven wants a girl, since he has all boys. I would love to see him with a girl, so I honestly don't mind at all. I have been real nauseated since the beginning. Everyday I feel like crap. I am hoping I get over it quick. We will keep everyone posted.
Friday, June 11, 2010
We are having another baby!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations!!! How exciting that you're having another! Sorry to hear that you've been so sick though. :( I'm in the same boat. I'm just into my 2nd trimester but still pretty sick. I keep telling myself that it's worth it and that it's a good sign so that helps to keep me going. :)
Post a Comment