Steven and I went to my doctor appt on Monday. We did not have an ultrasound scheduled, but we talked him into getting one. So we went to another place that does ultrasounds and they did the normal 18 week check. They made sure baby looked good, and he/she had all 5 fingers and toes on each hand/feet. They checked the heart, head, spine, all of it...Then she said I know what the sex is do you guys want to know? We said YES we are dying to know.....she then typed up on the screen its a GIRL!!!!!! We are having a little GIRL! We are so excited. I am even more excited for Steven. He will have a boy and a girl!!!! He will love his little girl so much. We are now in the process of thinking of baby girl names. We like Savannah, Tatum, Adelyn. One of those names we actually all like, including Morgan and Mariah, so I am thinking that will be her name...I can't wait to buy bows, cute outfits, and pink stuff again. It's been 13 years since I got to dress a little girl. We are all so thrilled!!!!!
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations! Girls are the best!! Have fun shopping!!!
Congratulations on your soon to be new baby girl!
Post a Comment