Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Our baby girl

We just had another ultrasound on Monday. She got some great pictures of her hand, leg, and side profile of her face, and a straight shot of her face and neck. I am so excited to meet her. at 18 weeks when I had an ultrasound they told me I had complete placenta previa and I was put on pelvic rest. They doctors told me if it didnt go away that I would end up having a c-section. Steven and I were both nervous and we were very careful about everything I did. When I went for the ultrasound on Monday, they told me the placenta previa is gone. The placenta has moved away from my cervix. What a blessing. We are so happy and thank everyone for your prayers.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So excited for you! I love ultrasound pictures!

Jan said...

How sweet! I am so happy for you and that all is turning in favor.