Isaiah is so excited for Christmas this year. He is at such a fun age. We put up the Christmas tree a few days before Thanksgiving because I just didn't know how I would feel and when baby sister would come. He loved decorating it with his big sisters. I didn't get any of the Christmas decorations out this year because I just knew if she came early or even at the beginning of the New year, I would be so tired with a newborn to want to put it all away. A bunch of our neighbors have lights on their house's and Isaiah always wants to go outside and look. Whenever we turn on our Christmas tree lights he says, pretty and thank you mommy for helping me with the tree.
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
decorating the Christmas tree
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment