1. every time someone ask you to do something, ask them if they want fries with that
2.don't use any punctuation
3. As often as possible, skip rather than walk
4. order a diet water whenever you go out to eat with a serious face
5.specify that your drive-through order is "To Go"
6.When the money comes out of the atm, scream " I won! I won!"
7.five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood
8.tell your children over dinner. "due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."
9.order a diet soda without the diet
Sunday, March 30, 2008
ways to maintain a healthy level of insanity!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is pretty funny! Is this something you just made up, or did you get it somewhere? The sad thing is I do things like this without even thinking sometimes of how silly I must sound. For example, I like BLT Croissant's from Red Robin, but I don't want the Bacon or Tomato on it. It makes the waiter look at me weird every time! I guess that is just the true blonde showing through.
Davian mariah got it from school.Isn't it cute and funny
Post a Comment