I thought, along with everyone else that when I had Isaiah he would come out with a afro,lol (seeing how my hair is sooo curly, and his dad is black) boy was I wrong. His hair is soo straight. I wanted it curly. So this second picture shows his curly hair right after he gets out of the tub. Isn't it so cute curly? I hope it curls up!!
Friday, April 11, 2008
My little man (straight hair/curly hair)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
He is so darling curly or straight haired. I am sure it will curl up, it has too. (Oh, maybe he is the mailman's kid!!:P)
that's funny Breanne, did you know Steven is a mailman?
Ashlee, this is Jared Hartley. You have a good looking family and your daughters and new son are so cute. Hope everything is giong well for you.
The mailman comment is just way to funny! Guess he's got to be Steven's son! I am so surprise he doesn't have a fro! He is a cute though that is for sure.
O the fro is on its way! :) And it will just add to the cuteness (is that a word? it should be) When he does get his fro you've got to grow it out LONG that would be adorable!
Jared it was good to see you on here. Do you and your wife have a blog? I would love to see wedding pics and stuff. Hope your doing good. Claire, a tall fro is not in anymore,lol I want it short,but steven already tells me he wont let me cut it,lol oh no! Ghetto here we come.
Ashlee, sorry I have been busy and haven;t been on for a few days. And yes I did know that Steven was a rural mail carrier, that is why I put the face with the tongue sticking out. I thought it was funny.
I don't have a blog but I am on facebook. I only have one picture uploaded but once this semester is over hopefully I can get some more up.
hey! I got your message...your little boy is darling too. Such big eyes! Um...all I can recommend is what my doctor told me to do and that is the cold turkey method. You need to put him in his crib flat on his back, shut his door, then shut YOUR door and either play soft music, put a radio on static, or turn a fan on high so that you don't hear your baby if he cries. Otherwise you will go nuts and end up going to get him. Our baby spits up a lot too. My doctor said I would probably find him in a pool of vomit in the morning (which I always do). It's tough but he doesn't choke on his spit up. I just have to bathe him EVERY morning because when I go to get him, he's just a mess. It takes about 3 nights to work. But by night 4 your baby should be sleeping fine in his crib on his own.
Post a Comment