Sunday, April 6, 2008

Recipe of the Week!

King Ranch Chicken!!

1 med onion(optional)
1 can cream of celery soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can rotel tomatoes (original flavor)
1 med size bag of regular size fritos
1/2 lb grated cheddar cheese (or however much you want)
1 can of chicken

blend 1st 4 ingredients in a saucepan. Add rotel tomatoes, add chicken into mixture. Add 2/3 fritos and stir into mixture. Top with grated cheese, put rest of fritos on top.
Bake 300 degrees for 30 min.
serves 4-6 people
We love this meal!!

leave me your recipe for the week under your blog, thanks

7 comments:

Breanne said...

Sounds yummy. But what are rotel tomatoes? I will try to remember to post a recipe! Tiff had one for Ziti on her blog right after she started so you'll have to go to March to find it. But I tried it and it is really yummy.

Ashlee said...

rotel tomatoes are in a can, in the same isle that tomato sauce and diced tomatoes are in.

Breanne said...

I will look for them. Thank you. I have never heard of them before.

Breanne said...

Hey I was just blog hopping and this link was on a friends friends blog. It looks fun for new ideas. Check it out: http://kraftfoodandfamilychallenge.blogspot.com/
ps-have you been to see brookie's baby yet

Ashlee said...

thank you so much Breanne for that website,it has alot of good yummy recipes i will defintly make.

Breanne said...

Wow look we should make this private to just us. We must be the only ones who care to feed our family new, exciting food instead of being stuck in the rut of the same old things all the time. :)We could just talk to ourselves for hours!!!

Ashlee said...

im still waiting on your recipe Breanne. I don't have alot of people on my list of bloggers,so that's probably why i don't have anybody respond, but thank you for always responding Breanne, your the best.