May 11, 2008 was mothers day & my birthday! What a blessing to be a mother to 3 beautiful children. My girls spent there own money and got me that cute green bag that says mom. They filled it with different things that I needed and wanted. It was such a cute idea. Steven got me a few different things, but my favorite was the green ipod radio. I have wanted one for sometime now. Yes green is my new favorite color. Ever since we got married on St. Patricks day, it has been green everything!! Thanks guys! We had a wonderful lunch at my favorite resturant Carrabbos! I love that place. I had a wonderful day! I love all of you very much!
Monday, May 12, 2008
Happy Mothers Day & Happy Birthday to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to you too! Wow on Mother's Day. That had to be like the best day ever! Ryder's doing well. He is just trying to talk all the time now and he is sleeping well at night and taking good naps during the day (much better than he used to) so everything is great. How is Isaiah?
Hi, Ashlee, happy late birthday!! I was catching up on your blog. I'm glad Isaiah is doing better, that must of been very hard to go through. Caitlin had to get tubes in her ears when she was one and I remember how awful it was when they took her away. Have a great day! Talk to you soon!
Happy Happy Belated Birthday! However I did text you and tell you that on the actual day. It looks like you had a fun day.
Post a Comment