Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I can fit in my sisters purse!!

Morgan came in to my room the other day with Isaiah in her purse. It was so funny. We laughed for about 10 minutes. He had the look on his face like, I'm just chillen. It was so cute.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog...I love your sister. Your family is darling...what a sweet little boy you have...adorable. What a perfect family...I keep teasing my husband that I would love to adopt a 12-year-old just for extra hands...lol. That must be so nice having two older girls to help out...I'm jealous.

Anonymous said...

Hi again...I definitely don't mind if you add me to your friends list.

Breanne said...

That is so funny. It was so good to see you all today. Your family is so beautiful. Isaiah is so sweet I loved sitting and just holding him today.

Ashlee said...

I enjoyed seeing you as well Breanne. It was fun! Wish we could of hung out longer though. I did want to spoon with you, lol