Thursday, May 8, 2008

Isaiahs new favorite things!

For the past few weeks now Isaiah has discovered his hands, fist, fingers, and thumb. He loves to stare at his hand, then bring it to his mouth, suck on his fist for awhile, then suck on his fingers, then finally settling on his thumb. He will even pop out his pacifier to stick his little fingers in. He is so fun to watch! I love you boo bear!



3 comments:

Ma'ama said...

Ashlee and Steven,
Isaiah is darling! His little curled up fist stuck in his mouth is so funny. His eyes remind me of you and Ryan when you were wee ones. Those darling round, intense Randall eyes. We miss you. Please can you come down to Grams while we are there, so we can see you? I will be there to help her after her surgery from May 15-25. Breanne and the kids are coming too for the first 5 days. Love you!
Aunt Pat

Ashlee said...

yes we will take a day trip down there to see you guys. I would love for you to meet Isaiah. Thanks for leaving comments, I love to here from you.

Breanne said...

He is so rotten cute. I can hardly wait to come down and see you guys. Let me know when you are planning to be to Grams' so that I will be there at the same time. I was planning on coming to you but if you are coming down. We will figure it out. See you soon. Love ya!!