Tuesday, May 20, 2008

pictures with my Daddy!!




4 comments:

Charlotte said...

I love the big picture of your girls holding Isaiah's hands. Too cute! We do need to get together. I work right now, unfortunately. Mainly for benefits, since my husband is self-employed. We'll talk soon.

Tranchell Family said...

So cute, I love any picture with a baby and a dad! Good luck with the gripe water, my cousin traveled great lengths for the stuff! I have heard its great. I tried some for Sophie but I was not consistent enough.

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

How funny!!! Jon was too little to remember you. I'll have to see if Barb remembers you. I don't know how often she even checks that blog. Sonia is my older sister. We're about 8 years apart. It really is a small world, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

LOL...I am dying right now...just got on my little sister's blog and saw your comment. I can't believe you babysat my brother-in-law...too funny! Small world!