Today Isaiah is 5 months old! Wow! He just rolled over for the first time yesterday from back to stomach. He did it about 4 times. He is sure growing up. It seems like just recently that we brought the little 5 pound bundle of joy home from the hospital.
5 things I love about Isaiah!
1. He is my first boy!
2. He has 2 dimples
3. I love his (starting to get) curly hair
4. He loves to snuggle!
5. I love his BIG brown eyes
Saturday, June 7, 2008
5 months old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He's such a cutie! I got your comment...I mix Ryder's cereal with formula. I have a friend who gives her baby cereal with baby juice but my Dr. said to NOT do that. He said that I should only give Ryder juice if he's constipated and it has to be just regular apple juice. He said to never use baby juice. I guess it kind of works as a laxative for babies so if I give it to him on a regular basis he'll be pooping his brains out. But I know all Dr.'s have different opinions. I'm sure it wouldn't really hurt Ryder to give him baby juice with his cereal but I figure I'll just do what his Dr. says. I'm not so sure Ryder loves his cereal. He never finishes it, but he'll eat about half of it.
Post a Comment