I saw a tag on my cousins blog and she said we could all do it, so I am going to.
It is called FIVES!!!!!
1. 5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Being a single mom
2. working as a medical assistant
3. dating men, trying to find mister right
4. paying bills all by myself
5. fighting with my ex
2. 5 things on my To do list
1. scrapbook recent pictures
2. pay some medical bills
3. go clothes shopping with my girls (for school clothes)
4. organize my closet
5 mop the kitchen
3. 5 favorite snacks/food
1. chocolate covered raisins
2. tacos
3. mint chocolate chip ice cream
4. ziti
5. chips & dip
4. 5 things I would do if I was a billionaire
1.pay off all my bills
2.go on a vacation to Jamaica
3. go on a cruise
4. buy a bigger house and upgrade everything in it
5. SAVE for my children later in life when I am not around
5. 5 bad habits
1. biting my fingernails
2. biting my baby's fingernails
3. I love to pick zits on my husbands back, or my kids(but they hate when I do)
4. humming ( I have done that since I was a kid, everyone laughs at me about that)
5. I like to tell my husband what to do, I try to always be in control!
6. 5 places I have lived
1. Provo,Utah (only when i was born,then for a year)
2. Chandler, Arizona (my longest place,and the place I call home!)
3. Gilbert, Arizona
4. Houston, Texas(for 4 months)
5. Buckeye, Arizona (where I live now)
that was fun! I now tag Lara, Claire, Ashley, Have fun!
Friday, June 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow I could never pick someone else's zits. But I LOVE to pick my own. HA! It must take a lot to gross you out. I wish I was that way.
Is that me that you tagged??? Man I'm am bad at reading more than just the most recent post on people's blogs. (Shh...don't tell! :) ) What's funny is I saw that on someone else's blog and sent it in an email to all of my family :) And your little boy is super cute! I like the picture with his hair combed forward.
Post a Comment