My little boy is not that little anymore! He went from a little 5 pound 14 ounce baby to a little chunky monkey. Look at that first picture! He looks like a chunk, so the girls decided he needed to start sit ups. Isn't that so funny. He was cracking up laughing when they were doing it. Silly sisters.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Sit ups!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh that IS so funny. Is he starting to sit up on his own yet? I put Ryder in his highchair a little bit each day just to hang out and work on sitting up alone. Oh I was gonna ask you too if you've tried feeding Isaiah sweet potatoes yet? I just gave Ryder some yesterday and he ate half the container in no time. It got EVERYWHERE but he loved it.
That is so funny. He is so cute and the girls are too.
Post a Comment